I’m sure I can think of way more than 5 bad habits that people need to quit, but I’m going to stick to 5 that really get under my skin. Please feel free to inform me of any other bad habits that get on your nerves.
- Beeping the horn at someone when the light literally just turned green. (Light turns green, HOOONNKKKKKKKK!!!!)
- When you hold the door for someone and they do not even attempt to say “Thank you”. I will yell at the person, “You’re welcome!” just to make my point that they were raised with no manners.
- When someone is walking in front of you and all of a sudden they just stop (especially on the boardwalk) and bam! You crash into them. Really?!?!?!?!? Or the couple or family that form a horizontal line and hold hands and there’s no way to get around them. (This is a huge problem at theme parks.)
- When parents let their kids run a muck without proper supervision and then they get annoyed at you because you accidentally hit one and ran them over with your baby stroller. Opps. (I apologized, even though I didn’t want to.)
- When a person is on a line checking out at a store and they are talking on their cellphone. Come on! You can’t wait a few minutes, pay, and then call that person?!?!? No one cares about your conversations, that should be private.