This chicken dish is really easy to make. It’s only a few ingredients and tastes good. I paired it with roasted potatoes.
Honey-Orange Cumin Glazed Chicken Breasts
- 1 lb. chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Sea salt
- black pepper
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Season each chicken breast with pepper and sea salt for each breast.
- Place thoroughly seasoned chicken breasts into a greased baking dish.
- Whisk oil, honey, orange juice, cumin, and garlic together and pour over chicken.
- Place baking dish in the oven and cook 30 minutes or until he chicken is cooked through.
- Serve immediately with sauce spooned over top.