So I have always wanted to write a children’s book. Maybe one day I will. I wanted to write about a hero or a princess or a puppy, etc. But now after having a baby, I have changed my tone a bit. Here are some of the books I would write.
- Don’t Pull the Dog’s Fur
- It’s Saturday, Why Are You Up Already?
- Where Did Your Socks Go?
- Don’t Put My Phone in Your Mouth
- Stop Spitting Out Your Food
- “What Are You Eating?”: A Compilation of Things Found on the Floor.
- How Did You Climb Out of That?
- Holy F**k!
- It’s Not Playtime
- “No!”: And Other Ways to Say No
- You Have 800 Billion Toys, Why Must You Play with That?
- But It’s Supposed to Be Your Turn Tonight: An Anthology of Everything my Husband Does Wrong
- Cuddles are the Best
- My Nipple is Not a Chew Toy
- Stop Pulling on Your Pee-Pee
I’m sure moms out there can think of more “baby” books they could write. Please feel free to contribute to this list.