The ingredients in this dish are a weird combination, but the bottom line is…they work! This was good. The original recipe calls for pineapple preserves, but instead I used crushed pineapple. I felt it was a healthier alternative. This is a kind of dish where you just throw the ingredients on top of the chicken, cook, and your’e all set to eat. Very easy.
- 1 - 2 lb. package skinless/boneless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup of your favorite Organic Deli Mustard
- 1 TBLS Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Pineapple Preserves (or 1 can of crushed pineapple)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Prepare the chicken thighs, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place in a deep baking dish sprayed with cooking oil.
- Mix all wet ingredients together well in a large bowl.
- Pour over the thighs, turning each one in the mixture to make sure it is well coated.
- Bake at 450 degrees for about 45 minutes basting about half way through.