This crockpot dish was very simple to make. Recently I have become the queen of the crockpot. I’m getting used to just throwing in the ingredients and walking away. I love cooking chicken thighs in the crockpot because the meat falls right off the bone!
- 5 chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- Add the chicken, salt, pepper and garlic to the slow cooker.
- Mix it up then flip the chicken skin side up.
- Sprinkle on the brown sugar.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.