This dish is easy to make and would be great for a party. I have made it several times.
Crockpot Chicken Drumsticks
6 hr 10 min
6 hr 10 min
- 1 T brown sugar
- 1 T sweet paprika
- 1 t dry mustard
- 1 t ground cumin
- 1 t garlic powder
- 1 t onion powder
- ¼ t cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper
- bone in, skin on chicken drumsticks
- 1½ c barbecue sauce
- coconut oil spray
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Combine your sugar, seasonings and spices.
- Pour seasonings into a gallon sized baggie and place your chicken in the bag a few pieces at a time. Close the bag and shake to coat.
- Place your coated chicken in your slow cooker.
- Drizzle ½ c barbecue sauce over the chicken and toss to coat them evenly.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours, until your chicken is tender.
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken on the prepared baking sheet..
- Brush ½ c barbecue sauce on chicken and bake for 1-5 minutes, until chicken is crisp.
- Turn chicken legs to opposite side and brush with ½ c barbecue sauce and bake for additional 1-5 minutes until second side is crispy.