These were good but didn’t exactly taste like the nuggets from Chick Fil A. I used my air fryer to make them. The copy cat Chick Fil A sauce tasted identical!!!
Almost Chick Fil A Chicken Nuggets
- Boneless chicken breasts or tenders
- 1 cup milk (I used almond milk and a tablespoon of white vinegar to make "buttermilk")
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups of flour
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- Coconut Oil Cooking Spray
- ½ cup of Mayo
- 2 tsp of yellow mustard
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 2 tbs of honey
- 1 tbs of BBQ sauce
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- In a medium bowl whisk the egg and stir in the milk
- Cube chicken into bite size pieces and place the chicken in milk mixture and cover. Let it marinate for 2-4 hours in the fridge
- In a gallon size resealable baggie combine flour, powdered sugar, salt and pepper. Seal and shake to combine
- Place the chicken in the air fryer sprayed with cooking spray.
- Fry for about 20 minutes or until cooked through at 400 degrees. Make sure to turn the nuggets every so often.
- Whisk all of the ingredients for the sauce together and serve with nuggets