This was a recipe where I just threw a bunch of ingredients I had in the fridge together. It came out tasty. My husband and I were both pleased.
Turkey Vegetable Meatloaf
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 4-5 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup of mixed vegetables
- A1 Steak sauce
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well. (except for the steak sauce)
- Transfer mixture to an oiled baking dish and form it evenly into a loaf shape.
- Spread the steak sauce over the top and sides of the loaf.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Slice and serve immediately.