These were easy to make and are even easier to eat! They taste really good. I like to pair them with a little apple butter or almond butter.
GF/DF Blueberry Lactation Muffins
- 1 cup GF old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 4 tbsp GF Brewer's Yeast
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- In a large bowl combine oatmeal and milk. Let sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a muffin tin with butter or cooking spray (if not using muffin liners).
- After oats have absorbed the milk, add the melted butter, vanilla, brown sugar, and eggs to the bowl.
- Stir until well combined, then add rest of dry ingredients, except blueberries.
- Spoon the batter into each muffin tin, then layer with blueberries.
- Bake muffins for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool and enjoy!