Don’t let the name of these brownies fool you if you are not a fan of pumpkin. They do not taste like pumpkin. You only need 2 ingredients to make these brownies and they are super ooey and gooey!
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 1 can of pumpkin
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9X13 pan with a nonstick spray.
- Mix together both the pumpkin and brownie mix in a bowl. (Slowly add in the brownie mix.)
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, until it's cooked through.
- Once done, let cool then slice.