If I won the lottery, I would be ecstatic! I feel like I would definitely stress less. I do believe money does buy happiness to an extent. Money might not solve all of your problems, but it can definitely help. My husband and I sometimes talk about what we would do if we won the lottery…….Maybe we should actually play it from time to time. We only play the lottery when the jackpot is HUGE, in the millions and millions of dollars. I came up with a list of things I would do if I won the MEGA jackpot.
- I would open an animal sanctuary. I would purchase acres of land and rescue animals. Dogs, cats, horses, cows, pigs, goats, etc…and let them run and enjoy life. I know my two dogs would love that. I would hire those that are truly passionate about taking care of animals to run the sanctuary. There would be no limit as too how many animals were rescued. The more the merrier.
- I would keep the house I live in now (definitely upgrade things) but I would buy a few houses in other places. I would purchase a house in Ireland and Italy. I would definitely travel to other countries, but I would rent a vacation home or stay in a really nice hotel.
- I would help my family. I would give my cousin’s kids enough money to set them up for college or whatever they plan to do once they turn 18. I would help pay off any debt they may have. I would give money to my parents and in laws to allow them all to retire and live comfortably.
- I would help my friends pay off any debt and let them use my vacation homes or invite them on all-expenses paid vacations with me and my family. For my friends with kids, I would give them a nice amount to set up a fund to give them once they turn 18.
- I would open up a CrossFit gym. I would also have the time to become certified to be a coach.
- I would open a café and eatery, one that made delicious food and caters to those with food allergies. If this eatery became successful, I would then start a meal delivery service.
- I would also see what friends or family had some business ideas and collaborate with them, if I felt it would be successful.
I’m sure there are other things I would do, but those I know for sure. What would you do if you won the mega millions lottery?